The Knowledge Manager is responsible for managing the knowledge of the SDQ group. This includes in particular the following tasks:
- Managing the processes in our group
- How to write student theses: Abschlussarbeit/Studienarbeit
- How to advise student theses and student researcher: sdqinternal:Hinweise zur Betreuung von Studenten
- How student researchers should work: Hinweise zum Arbeiten für Hilfskräfte
- How to write papers and assure their quality internally: Wissenschaftliches Schreiben
- How to prepare talks at conferences or workshops: Wissenschaftliche Vorträge
- Others like sdqinternal:Holiday and Illness, sdqinternal:Einstellung neuer Mitarbeiter, ...
- Managing the knowledge in our group: Who is responsible for what, who has knowledge on what.
- Update processes and knowledge in the wiki based on discussion in e.g. Orga-Treffen.
- Administrating our sdqinternal:SDQ-Wiki
- In particular: sdqinternal:Access Control, user management
For some areas, other people are responsible (see sdqinternal:Rollen der Mitarbeiter), although the knowledge manager should control that there actually is a responsible person.
- (unclear?) PCM tasks
Apart from these defined exception, the knowledge manager is responsible for everything else that is related to knowledge in our group ;)