Palladio Component Model tool version 3.5.0. PCM 3.5.0 is the latest Palladio-Bench release (release date 2014-01-30).
What's new / Release Notes
- Migrated to Eclipse 3.5 Kepler
- Improved PCM Build structure
- When installed from Eclipse Marketplace two icons are missing in the run dialog
- Fixed a bug where sensors for external calls in BranchActions were missing
- Calculation of failure mode probability in a RecoveryBlockBehaviour can be wrong (see )
Installation / Download
Release Update Site
Use Eclipse 4.3 SR1 (Kepler) Standard Edition as base Eclipse installation.
The Palladio tooling is available at the eclipse update site http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/releases/3.5.0/ .
- Different example projects can be downloaded at http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/examples/releases/3.5.0/
- In order to view an example unzip the archive and import the projects into your eclipse workspace.
- The PCM 3.5.0 release drop comes with an example workspace
- General information on the examples is available at Palladio Examples.
Palladio comes with a Palladio Project Wizard providing templates for models to start with.
The drop is password-protected, but feel free to contact us if you are interested in it. To install a drop, simply unzip it. Please don't use the built-in ZIP functionality of Windows OS - it is known to cause problems with Eclipse ZIP files. Instead, try 7zip or alternatives.
You need to have an installed Java SE Platform (JDK) 6 or higher in order to run Palladio-Bench.