Palladio Component Model tool version 3.4.1. PCM 3.4.1 is the latest Palladio-Bench release (release date 2013-09-30).
What's new / Release Notes
- New sensor that plots resource utilization over time
- ProtoCom provides fine-grained sensors on the component level now
- Upgraded to Palladio Commons 1.3 and Palladio Workflow Engine 2.0.2
- Improved the auto-layout of the UsageModel editor
- Fixed a bug where sensitivity analysis altered the wrong variables
- Fixed a SimuCom bug regarding the simulation with the SimuCom exact schedulers
- Various code cleanup and code refactorings
- Release Notes: https://sdqbuild.ipd.kit.edu/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=10600&projectId=10000
- Calculation of failure mode probability in a RecoveryBlockBehaviour can be wrong (see )
Installation / Download
Release Update Site
Use Eclipse 4.2 SR2 (Juno) Modeling Edition as base Eclipse installation.
The Palladio tooling is available at the eclipse update site http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/releases/3.4.1/ .
- Different example projects can be downloaded at http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/examples/releases/3.4.1/
- In order to view an example unzip the archive and import the projects into your eclipse workspace.
- The PCM 3.4.1 release drop comes with an example workspace
- General information on the examples is available at Palladio Examples.
Palladio comes with a Palladio Project Wizard providing templates for models to start with.
The drop is password-protected, but feel free to contact us if you are interested in it. To install a drop, simply unzip it. Please don't use the built-in ZIP functionality of Windows OS - it is known to cause problems with Eclipse ZIP files. Instead, try 7zip or alternatives.
You need to have an installed Java SE Platform (JDK) 6 or higher in order to run Palladio-Bench.