Palladio Component Model tool version 3.4. PCM 3.4 is the latest Palladio-Bench release (release date 2012-11-14).
What's new / Release Notes
PCM 3.4 is the 2012 Fall release of Palladio.
- Palladio @ the Eclipse Marketplace
- Eclipse Juno (4.2) Platform
- Palladio perspective for better usability
- Project Wizard with templates for easier start up
- Graphical editors for Event Channels
- SimuCom simulation workflow speedup
- Editor for LQN Solver Models integrated
- Cleaned up and slim-lined core
- Release Notes: https://sdqbuild.ipd.kit.edu/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&version=10301
- Palladio now uses the Palladio Workflow Engine 1.4
- New job types to simplify workflow development
- Use of a derived eclipse console logger in custom job
- Code Improvements and slim-lined plugins
- Update Site improvements
- Bug fixes
- Release Notes 1.4: https://sdqbuild.ipd.kit.edu/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10001&version=10300
- Release Notes 1.3: https://sdqbuild.ipd.kit.edu/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10001&version=10220
Installation / Download
Release Update Site
The Palladio tooling is available at the eclipse update site http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/releases/3.4/ .
Use Eclipse 4.2 SR1 (Juno) Modeling Edition as base Eclipse installation.
Archives containing eclipse projects for each example are available at http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/examples/releases/3.4/ . In order to view an example unzip the archive and import the projects into your eclipse workspace.
General information on the examples is available at Palladio Examples.
Palladio comes with a Palladio Project Wizard providing templates for models to start with.
The drop is password-protected, but feel free to contact us if you are interested in it. To install a drop, simply unzip it. Please don't use the built-in ZIP functionality of Windows OS - it is known to cause problems with Eclipse ZIP files. Instead, try 7zip or alternatives.
You need to have an installed Java SE Platform (JDK) 6 or higher in order to run Palladio-Bench.