Palladio Component Model tool version 4.3. Palladio-Bench release (release date 03.07.2020).
What's new / Release Notes
- Updated Eclipse environment to 2020-06
- The Palladio Examples from our examples repository can be accessed as templates from the new project wizard
- Improvements to the QVTo integration of the Workflow-Engine
- Support for trace model creation
- Improved logging
- further bug fixes and usability improvements
- see the complete list of addressed bugs and issues in our issue tracker
Limitations / Known Issues
- The SimuLizar launch configuration allows activating linking resource simulation. This is not yet supported. (https://jira.palladio-simulator.com/browse/SIMULIZAR-100)
Please note, starting with version 4.2 Palladio-Bench requires at least JDK 11 or higher in order to run.
Palladio Bench 4.3 Product Builds (Recommended)
Eclipse 2020-06 based All-In-One products to run Palladio and its core features out of the box are provided under Palladio Bench download site. Just download the appropriate Zip file for your system and extract and run it like you would run a normal Eclipse installation. In case you need additional Palladio Features you can use the preconfigured "Install new software..." dialog with the Palladio Bench Update site selected.
Please don't use the built-in ZIP functionality of Windows OS - it is known to cause problems with Eclipse ZIP files. Instead, try 7zip or alternatives.
Release Update Site
You can easily install the Palladio Bench in an existing Eclipse 2020-06 Modelling edition. The Palladio tooling is available at a central eclipse update site containing all known Palladio Core and Addon features. Direct your "Install new software" dialog at the Palladio Simulator update site. Then select any combination of Palladio Core, Addon or Support features.
Palladio comes with a Palladio Project Wizard providing templates for models to start with. Use "New Project -> Palladio Project (Sirius)" enter a project name and pick one of the provided example template projects.