Palladio Component Model tool version 3.5.0. PCM 3.5.0 is the latest Palladio-Bench release (release date 2014-01-30).
What's new / Release Notes
- Migrated to Eclipse 3.5 Kepler
- Improved PCM Build structure
- When installed from Eclipse Marketplace two icons are missing in the run dialog
- Fixed a bug where sensors for external calls in BranchActions were missing
- Calculation of failure mode probability in a RecoveryBlockBehaviour can be wrong (see )
Eclipse Marketplace (Recommended)
To install the Palladio tooling via Eclipse Marketplace, visit http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/palladio-35-eclipse-43-kepler and drag the Install button to a running Eclipse 4.3 SR1 (Kepler) Standard Edition instance.
Release Update Site
Use Eclipse 4.3 SR1 (Kepler) Standard Edition as base Eclipse installation.
The Palladio tooling is available at the eclipse update site http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/releases/3.5.0/ .
The drop is password-protected, but feel free to contact us if you are interested in it. To install a drop, simply unzip it. Please don't use the built-in ZIP functionality of Windows OS - it is known to cause problems with Eclipse ZIP files. Instead, try 7zip or alternatives.
You need Java SE Platform (JDK) 6 or higher in order to run Palladio-Bench.
Palladio comes with a Palladio Project Wizard providing templates for models to start with.
- Additional example projects can be downloaded at http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladio/examples/releases/3.5.0/
- In order to view an example unzip the archive and import the projects into your eclipse workspace.
- The PCM 3.5.0 release drop comes with an example workspace
- General information on the examples is available at Palladio Examples.